*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764308-Some-days
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#764308 added October 28, 2012 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Some days...
...accomplishing anything is good enough.

me:

I saw two movies, "Aurora" and "Finland"; saw Aaron and Katie. I spoke to two young women at the bakery who have already traveled more than me; they "may" be 20. I moved things around in my two rooms and may have come up with some solutions. Progress!

So, a good day. But I wanted to do more...

Wah!

I need to be satisfied with everything I accomplish, no matter how small.

And since not everyone comments at facebook, I have to be content with knowing that reaching out is as good as it gets.

In other news: udon noodles with feta and tuna. *Smile* I suspect I've gained weight. So easy to do when the weather turns and the bear in me wants to fatten up before hibernation. Only two weeks to go till 80 degree weather. LOL. And I'll be sweating it off.

Sandy? Yeah, I've known some folks by that name, both men and women. Looks like it's going to be a b.i.t.c.h of a storm. My mother should even feel the effects and she lives 400 miles inland. Already raining. It'll be blustery by morning. Expecting the worse on Monday eve and Tuesday.

Along the coast the word is storm surge. Water does incredible damage, more than winds. Not to mention that Sandy appears to be strengthening late Sunday night.
36,942

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764308-Some-days