*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758836-Drippy-after-the-downpour
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#758836 added August 17, 2012 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Drippy after the downpour
Me:

Drips this evening after a three-hour downpour that had strong winds and lightning. The electricity flickered on and off and the internet did likewise.

Decided not to go to town this evening. Skipped my writer's group.

Of course, it then calmed down.

And I needed to go to the store anyways. Had about $6 to my name. But... I found $10 more as I was about to leave. Happy me. Bought milk, bread, eggs...

Will need to go to the bank tomorrow.

Visitors:

We shall see whether a pair of couchsurfers shows up as planned tomorrow. That means cleaning the sheets in the morning ...they get the bed. I'll take the single-wide cushion; I've done it before.

Two weeks to go...

I'm already a bit stressed. Not good. I won't be packing much though. I'll leave clothes and other items here. Still, must get a box and start throwing stuff in it.

The lights...

...went out again. Just as a friend called. No lights. No TV. I'm sitting here with the light from the computer. Not exactly thrilling. No connection of course so I have to wait to post this. Fortunately these outages have been brief.

Blog entries galore.

This will be my 4th blog entry today. One for the 30 day challenge and two others. I need to blog less and write more!
33.326

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758836-Drippy-after-the-downpour