*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757527-One-bill-paid
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#757527 added July 30, 2012 at 10:49pm
Restrictions: None
One bill paid...
...one more to go.

ME:

Not a very productive day. Ate a pinto with stuffed pepper when I went to town, but I'd already eaten enough by then. Now I'm drinking ...chocolate milk. Way to make me sick really. Just not much energy today.

80 nation countdown:

80 nations had not won a medal before these Olympic games began. Who will make the breakthrough this time? 38 nations have won medals in the first three days. I'm betting on Montenegro.

Inspiration comes...

And goes. No energy at the moment to be inspired. Another day will have to suffice. I want to come up with writing workshop ideas I can present to the writer's association meeting on Friday. They could use more actual writing activities at their place to prove to the cultural center that the room is needed.

Nerves:

Payed for my post-office box. Hysterical trying to do it right. Try try again they say... I think I forgot to check one of the boxes the first time but in the end I got the message that I'd done it right. I'm good till the end of next July. I'll have a pile of mail from the end of March to sort when I get back in September.

WDC:

I'll pay before August 15th. I promise. It's the other bill that has to be payed. I have the money. It's the doing it on-line that's a pain even when it's easy. I like cash and personal contact. Like buying real food and really paying for it in real money. Plastic has its uses but I still like the feel of bills and coins.
32.381

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757527-One-bill-paid