*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751957-The-preceding-weeks-entries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#751957 added April 29, 2012 at 5:24pm
Restrictions: None
The preceding week’s entries
April 29, 2012, Sunday, Day 29 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "It's that time of week to show you've been paying attention. Find something, everyone, throw something in. Find someone else's blog entry from the last week and discuss it in your own blog. Tell us why someone's entry resonated with you."


I liked Brother Nature ’s serial entries. Possibly because I have liven in a couple of houses that have had some sort of presence in them.

In "Invalid Entry, Brother Nature does a good job of building up curiosity for the next two. I like the title The Thing in the Basement and I couldn’t wait to read the next entry.

After thinking about "Invalid Entry, I realized that the presence in the basement didn’t make itself know until after the visit to the pool hall. I wonder if there was a connection.
In "Invalid Entry, I found the bird incidents and weird. Animals can sense an unseen presence when a human can’t.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


Well, the bandage is off my left leg for a little while. The bandage came off on Wednesday and I had two wonderful days without worry about my left leg. However, on Saturday when I removed the compression stocking I noticed an issue with red skin and a small sore. This morning the lesions seem to have spread and they look like scratches.

The wound hospital is closed on the weekends, so I have to wait until Monday to call for an appointment. I’m so sick of having a bandage on my left leg. With the exception of dry skin, the right leg seems to be all right. The left leg is giving me the problem, so I guess that Monday I will call the wound hospital for an appointment. In the mean time, I need to check my supply of tall kitchen bags because I need them to go over the bandage when I take a shower.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751957-The-preceding-weeks-entries