*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747793-Next-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#747793 added February 24, 2012 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Next Friday...
...Montana.

ME:

Fever today. Missed my appointments. Didn't leave my place. At least it is cooling now.

I haven't done anything exciting for over a week. Did the usual. Have taken lots of photos as I don't have much time left on this trip. Especially took plenty of Adoni's new place. Hopefully they will be of some use. Taking more photos of people.

Need to straighten out phone upon return and go to bank to free up money to buy tickets to come back here and to go to Europe. An expensive proposition but my finances are fine. I may be returning here before the end of March. If I can find someone to sublet my Montana place...

I'll be leaving things here and will make a list of what I need to bring down.

Friday. First 24 hours are going to be hectic. Bank, phone?, Senior Center, First Friday (may go with Myrt, just called her), Bernice's, maybe Butterfly Herbs and The Break. The weather isn't too cold at the moment but I am looking forward to snow and the first signs of Spring.
27.541



© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747793-Next-Friday