*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747323-2-18-2012
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1832303
Second Journal/Blog.
#747323 added February 18, 2012 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
2-18-2012
2:05PM
So here’s your prompt for the 18th- Get out your old notebooks (or those stone tablets you used to write on when you were neighbors with Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone *Bigsmile*) and read them. After that, pick one of the characters, and write a brief Profile of them. List their Name, Occupation, Gender, Sexual Orientation (optional) and anything else you can think of. After that, write a short story about them, 2000 words, or less, (or more), though you don’t need to put down the word Count.

Name: Unknown
Alias: John Felines
Race: Human-Cat Hybrid
Origins: Was a Cro-Magnon from Earth, until a strange event occurred to him around 30,000 B.C.E. when he was abducted by extraterrestrials and experimented upon. After he was released, he found himself with the ability to control felines of all sorts. After a while, as he saw those around him age and die, or get killed, he realized that he was both immortal, and ageless.
Current Residence: In Self-Imposed Exile on Planet Felinus. Earth is under the control of a military dictator, who has powers similar to John. Planet Felinus is inhabited by the descendants of cats, whom John genetically modified to make them humanoid and sentient.
Current Occupation: Scientist and Advisor for the leaders of Planet Felinus, as well as a medical doctor.

Story:

John was outside of his home, observing the stars through a telescope, taking the occasional note on a sheet of paper. He sighed as he thought about the constellations he used to know, the Dippers, Orion, Draco, Gemini, Scorpio, Tarsus, and many of the others he once saw from Earth. While he could still observe many of the same stars, the shapes had changed, as Felinus was closer to some of the stars, and farther from others. Then he heard someone come up from behind, and felt a pair of furry arms wrap around him.

“It sure is a lovely night John,” a female voice said, with a slight purr. “However, it would be lovelier if you were in bed with me.”

“In a little while Lisa,” John said, as he looked back through the telescope. “I still have more stars to check on.”

“Stars don’t change their positions,” Lisa purred. “But I can.” She got in front of John, preventing him from using the telescope. “Like I said,” she grinned. “Stars don’t change position, but I do.” She then kissed him, her lips teasing his.

John looked at the catwoman who was kissing him; of Abyssinian decent, short sandy-brown fur, yellow-green eyes, a nice figure, and, if the signals she was sending him were correct, she was in heat. “Alright,” he muttered. “I’ll leave them be for tonight. The stars won’t move, much.”

“What do you mean by much?” Lisa asked, as she began to lick his cheeks. “They never move.”

“Oh but they do move, my sweet kitty,” John said, with a chuckle. “I’ve lived long enough to have seen them move. It just takes a long, long, time though.”

“Yeah, but let’s concentrate on the here and now,” Lisa said with a purr. “For someone so smart, and with such a good memory, you tend to forget what’s in front of you.”

“I know,” John said, as he returned the kiss. “I just wonder about Earth though. I’m worried about the people who still live there. The man in charge there is like me, ageless and immortal.”

“In that case, set things in motion so that one day we’ll invade Earth and liberate them from his control,” Lisa said, as she started to rub John’s back.

“Alright,” John said with a sigh. “I’ll do it, tomorrow.”


Proud founder and member of the following group. May others join this fantastic group.
GROUP
Non-Humans R Us  (13+)
Anthros and monsters discussion group.
#1625765 by BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3

Also, don't forget to survive the Apocalypse.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1819878 by Not Available.

And help save my Membership.
Save My Membership Auction - Closed  (E)
Help me to save my Membership, and various Groups as well. Closed
#1825777 by BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3

By the way, buy some books from me.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/alockwood1
My Signiture, a gift from a friend.
Signiture image
Another signiture image
Writing.Com Signature Image for Upgraded Registered Authors!
Merit Badge in Fairy tale
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your excellent contributions to my campfire  [Link To Item #2030366] Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Happy 9 Year WdC Anniversary!! Kindest Regards, Lilli Merit Badge in Condolences
[Click For More Info]

Here is a merit badge I don't think you have.

© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747323-2-18-2012