*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744848-The-Greatest-influence-on-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#744848 added January 18, 2012 at 9:26pm
Restrictions: None
The Greatest influence on me
Day 18: January 18, 2012 ~ 30-day Blog Challenge prompt is "Who is the person (living or dead) that has had the greatest influence on you & your life? How have they influenced you?"


The person who has had the greatest influence on my life and me is Baha’u’llah. He has influenced me through his revealed scriptures. Without Baha’u’llah’s influence, my life would be dark and hopeless.

His writing tells of the immortality of the human soul. They speak of the unity of the humanity. His prayers are positive expression of faith. Baha’u’llah and His scriptures give me hope that eventually world peace will occur.

Because of Baha’u’llah I accept the good in all the reveal religions because I know that their founders were sent by God. God is an unknowable essence made know to humanity through the founders of the reveal religions. Each religion came at a time when humanity was in crises to assist humanity through the crises and reveal the next stage in the advancement of civilization. Because of Baha’u’llah I believe there is hope for humanity to weather the present crises and come through it.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744848-The-Greatest-influence-on-me