*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744785-So-many-choices-and-so-little-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#744785 added January 17, 2012 at 10:44pm
Restrictions: None
So many choices and so little time
Day 17: January 17, 2012 ~ 30-day Blog Challenge prompt is ”5 Day of What? If you have five (5) days left to spend together with your love one how would you spend those days?


This is difficult to answer because there are so many things that Mom and I would like to do. I think the first thing we would is to go to an open mic poetry reading. Mom always liked going to poetry readings and we haven’t attend one in over two years.

The second thing we would do is to go out to eat at our favorite restaurants. Mom always liked the Hong Cong Chinese Kitchen and the Panda Express. She also enjoyed Chili’s, the Outback Steak House, Marie Calendar’s, and the Coffee Shop at Sam’s Town.

Mom enjoyed going to Disney Land and always wanted to go to Disney World in Florida. The more I think about it the more I think that Disney World would be a good place to go. Then there is the rest of the family, I know Mom would want to see them. The problem with visiting my family is the distance between because one brother lives in Colorado and the other in California, while my sister lives in Searchlight, Nevada.

I would like to spend the five days going out to eat and to poetry readings. Just Mom and I, enjoying ourselves without a worry in the world and no thought about what would happen at the end of the five day. There are so many choices and so little time, but that may be best because then we do only what is most important. The most important thing is to be together, so it really doesn’t matter what we do as long as we do it together.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744785-So-many-choices-and-so-little-time