*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743452-I-am-not-scared-of-spiders-any-more
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#743452 added January 5, 2012 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
I am not scared of spiders any more
Day 5: January 5, 2012 ~ 30-day Blog Challenge prompt “We’re all afraid of something. Write a formal complaint to whatever scares you the most.”


I used to be afraid of spiders, but last night changed that. Last night my mother fell down in the bathroom. She could not get up; I had to lift her up so that she could sit down. It took me about five or ten minutes to get her up off the floor. Mom weighs 130 lbs. She is heavy and difficult to lift.

After I got Mom sitting down, I called the hospice because Mom hurt her left arm and it was bleeding. The nurse came and bandaged the wound. It scared me when Mom fell and I had difficulty getting her up. After that incident, I am no longer afraid of spiders. I am afraid my mother will fall down and I will not be able to lift her off the floor.

I know I can call the hospice and the on call nurse will send someone to help, but it takes a few minutes for someone to get to our house. Mom panicked when she could not get up by herself. So when I was lifting her up, I had to try to calm her. She did not break anything, but it was scary for a few minutes.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/743452-I-am-not-scared-of-spiders-any-more