*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/742643-Life-is-a-kick-in-the-teeth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#742643 added December 27, 2011 at 5:27pm
Restrictions: None
Life is a kick in the teeth
Fidál (Grace), 16 Masá’il (Questions), 168 BE – Tuesday, December 27, 2011 about 2:30 PM Pacific Time

Life is a kick in the teeth, which probably explains why I have dentures. I did laundry again today and the pipe overflowed into the wall and then into my living room. I put in a call to the people who fixed it and left a message.

I do not look forward to going to the laundromat, but unless I can get the drainpipe fixed that is my only option. On the bright side, at least at the laundromat I can dry my clothes in an electric dryer. In addition, there are snack machines. I always enjoy buying a soda or some other snack at the laundromat.

In addition, to the problem with the pipes behind the washer, my kitchen sink is running slow. I suspect on problem has to do with the other, which means I have to call a plumber or attempt to solve the problem myself. I have something I can use to try to unclog the sink. I am not sure how well it works because it did not work to unclog the sink the last time I tried it. I will try it again.

Another issue could be tree roots in the sewer pipes. The pipes in this house are iron and rust easily. The roots of trees, especially pine trees get into them and clog them up. I think there is something I can pour down the drains to get rid of the roots, but I cannot remember what it is.

I have to have the pine tree in the front yard removed. Getting rid of it would go a long way in helping the drainage problem. I will have to figure a way to remove the tree by the end of January or February; otherwise, I will continue to have the issues with the drains.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/742643-Life-is-a-kick-in-the-teeth