*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741597-A-Letter-to-Santa
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#741597 added December 12, 2011 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
A Letter to Santa
Kamál (Perfection), 1 Masá’il (Questions), 168 BE – Sunday, December 11, 2011 about 9:16 PM Pacific Time

Dear Santa,

I hope you and Mrs. Clause are doing well. It’s been a long time since I wrote you a letter. The last letter I wrote was when I attended Grade school in Blackwell, Oklahoma. I want to thank you for all the toys you brought me as a child. I enjoyed them and when I left Blackwell, I gave them to the Southern Baptist Mission in the Smelter Heights.

As you know, my 65th birthday is on December 24, 2011 about 11 minutes to midnight. I am writing this letter because there is one thing my mother and I really need. I realized today, when I was hanging sheets on the clothesline that Mom and I need an electric dryer.

I have arthritis in my hands and fingers. Hanging wet clothes on the line is difficult and becoming somewhat painful. The sheets are the only things I’m hanging outside right now. I have a drying rack that I can hand the rest of the clothes on and dry them indoors, but I cannot hang the sheets indoors and drying them easily. They have to go on the clothesline or in a dryer.

While there are many things I want, an electric dryer is the only thing I really need. It doesn’t have to be a new dryer, a good used dryer will work just as well. Again, thank you for all the toys you gave me as a child.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
Prosperous Snow

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741597-A-Letter-to-Santa