*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741522-Plant-Zombie-Vampires
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#741522 added December 11, 2011 at 11:32am
Restrictions: None
Plant Zombie-Vampires
Jamál (Beauty), 19 Qawl (Speech), 168 BE – Sunday, December 11, 2011 about 8:30 AM Pacific Time

I did not get much sleep last night. I had a dream about Zombie-Vampire plants that were attacking us. I was in a group of several people when the creatures attacked. Each of the zombie-vampires looked like someone in the group. Each plant creature attacked the person it looked like. The way the creature fed was simple they stuck out their tongues, wrapped it around the neck of a victim and sucked the person’s blood.

After I had the dream, I closed my eyes for a few minutes, but heard Mom crying. I got up and went into Mom’s room to see why she was crying. She asked, “Where’s my husband?” I think she was talking about my father. I told her his boss called him into work, but she would not stop crying. I had to give her one of the meds for agitation to get her to go back to sleep.

By the time I got back to bed it was somewhere between 2:00 and 2:30 AM. I went back to sleep for a little while, but woke up again about 5:15. I am not tired this morning; however, I will be this afternoon. This is Sunday and Mom is home all day, so I am not going to be able to take a nap today. I will just have to drink a lot of coffee or café mocha that should keep me going the rest of the day.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/741522-Plant-Zombie-Vampires