*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734049-Blow-Hellgate-wind-blow
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#734049 added September 14, 2011 at 3:39am
Restrictions: None
Blow Hellgate wind, blow!
...if the wind keeps blowing maybe the air will be clear of smoke!

ME:

Nothing to report.

Had a nightmare about my mother so I called her. The calls are short because of her water pill. But she sounds good.

My Muse is baaaack. Been writing in both Spanish and English. Reading a commentary on (and the poetry of) Tarjei Vesaas, the Norwegian.

Most of the chocolate I brought back from England is gone. Back to eating "whatever". I miss the English breakfast!

My SD card is full again. Took a couple good photos with my cellphone, but the Panasonic rocks! Ann put my SD on disk and I need to figure out how to do that with my computers (the one that has a CD burner doesn't have an SD slot).

So, the photos from Yorkshire and Liverpool must wait. I'm trying to put up England photos daily.

Made a note card from a photo of Bahia Salinas in Costa Rica. It's ready to be sent to a friend tomorrow.

Not doing much... but accomplishing small things every day.
23,784

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/734049-Blow-Hellgate-wind-blow