*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724903-T1sA-what-to-dos-who-cares-and-not-quites
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#724903 added May 27, 2011 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
T1'sA what to do's, who cares and not quites.
A good evening to you all from soakin' Buffalo, y'all, where 80 degrees during the day doesn't mean shit if you can't be out enjoying it, and when you can be out, it's raining.

So for the first time in about a year, I've got a 3-day weekend. And I don't know what I'm gonna do about it, seeing how I get antsy during the day on the days where I go in later as it is. Luckily *Smirk*, Jess the CWC also has the same three days off as I do (how's that one for timing?) and usually she's never short on things to do. Ahem, til now.

She had a week's vacation almost a month ago, with a list of intentions and a migraine hell-bent on seeing that none of them got accomplished. I won't even get into how great of a week that was *Rolleyes*. So I'm assuming that we'll hit up some of the gardening, and maybe get that wall in the living room painted (and I won't get into the chore of picking the color and the fiasco that has become *Rolleyes*).

ALERT: SNAKE EYES!! DOUBLE "ROLLS EYES" EMOTICON USED! User now has 65 cool-person credits to use on crap he/she doesn't need! Spend wisely!

Anyway, so yeah, Ms. Agenda has no agenda. Sweetheart, I love you, but if we're not doing anything this weekend, at least please get a migraine to justify it. Thanks, *Heart*, me.

VITAL STATS:

*Bullet* The Rapture has been delayed until October. Now what am I gonna do with a shed full of bottled water, toilet paper and 100 lb. bags of rice I've been hoarding all week in case it happened after the fact that it didn't happen until we were made aware that it, in fact, didn't happen and would happen later? I'm gonna learn how to make rice cakes!

*Bullet* If a day off Thursday was followed by today's workday, I'mma need every bit of those three days off. Cuz today was clusterfuck with a capital "figure those four letters out yourself".

*Bullet* This message was brought to you by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nTo8rjo-lM...one of my top 10 favorite bands covering one of my top 3 favorite bands...and being amazing at it. Someone needs to form a committee that can rank bands on stuff like "what kinds of bands should cover who" and rank them. I would be more than honored to oversee this ranking. Jus' sayin'.

*Bullet* ALERT: EXTRA SUPER DOUBLE-BONUS LINK UNLOCKED!!

A really underrated Irish band that features a lead singer who's done a movie, singing the title track of their UK-only released "Fitzcarraldo", live at Lollapalooza. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkf7MznDRBg&feature=feedrec_grec_index I love this band, and you should too...for fans of DMB, Radiohead, U2, Coldplay, and screaming drunk guys having fun in Irish pubs for no reason other than they're happy.

*Bullet* Let's not forget what this weekend is really about, huh? Those that served and left all of it out there. Take a sec and thank them in your own way. I say thanks here...some of you say thanks elsewhere.

THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR THE ARRIVAL OF A "MOMENT OF SILENCE" EMOTICON.

Love yourselves, love one another, and have a good night/weekend/week/whenever I get back at y'all again.

After two failed attemps at trying to post this with error message: "We encountered the following problem(s) with your request:
Your account doesn't appear to have access to post to this book."
, and some numbers, I'm giving up....why wouldn't I have access to my own account?? This is baffling...

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724903-T1sA-what-to-dos-who-cares-and-not-quites