*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724372-This-ones-about-the-world-not-yet-ending
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#724372 added May 21, 2011 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the world not yet ending...
Good evening fellow citizens of the WORLD. I'm here to brief you on some breaking news...the world is not going to end.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43092171/?GT1=43001

I mean, who trusts this guy anyway? Ooooohhhh, bullet point time!
          *Bullet* He once ran a construction company.
          *Bullet* He's already 0/1 on fantastical predictions.
          *Bullet* "Christian", by definition, should cancel "judgement", by definition, if I'm not mistaken. And by me just typing that sentence, I should be struck by lightning through my laptop as I continue.

Really? Maybe I should just blow my piddly paycheck on the unimaginable between now and tomorrow, since repenting isn't an option. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna have the time to complete my collection of "Friends" DVD's if this shit's going down.

I'm banking on the fact that the world will in fact NOT start the "end times" because of one simple fact: The Buffalo Bills have not won a Super Bowl, and the Buffalo Sabres have not won a Stanley Cup. If and when that happens, I will be fully prepared to accept that the world will, indeed, end.

CLARIFICATIONS:

*Bullet* The world has not yet ended. But it's only Friday.

*Bullet* I have yet to be struck by lightning.

*Bullet* Either the Bills or Sabres will have a dominant season (in my lifetime) that leads them to the title game of their respective sport. And with about five minutes left of either team clinching a sure title, pretty much all of the Book of Revelation in The Bible will happen and therefore erase any thought of a championship for Buffalonians who've endured some of the most tragic events in the history of sports. Of course, history won't matter then either, I suppose.

This entry was brought to you by a band that I'm not entirely favorable of, but since all of this news has gone down, I've been kinda bouncing this song around. Please don't enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doT5uZLInWc Meanwhile, I'll be slurping up Beastie Boys videos left and right, courtesy of my new Youtube-ishnessicity. Or something. Peace out now. Love somebody.

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/724372-This-ones-about-the-world-not-yet-ending