*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723771-The-sunny-day-after
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#723771 added May 10, 2011 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
The sunny day after
ME:

Meeting that I dreaded went well yesterday. We mostly just chatted and that's what I needed. D.M. is quite personable, approachable and not nosy. So... didn't have to say half of what I was ready to.

Exhausted afterwards for some reason. Too tired to stay for Spanish Circle and feeling "cold". Walk home went well and evening was uneventful. Slowly I'm getting through "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" in spite of being so NOT in the mood to watch at home.

The IWFF (International Wildlife Film Festival) has started and I'm looking forward to movies on the Zambezi River, Norway and Finland, and elephants. We shall see whether I get to any.

Invited to join a group of writers this evening. Need to prepare for that.

Weather has warmed. Greyish yesterday but sunny now. Might even get above 70 tomorrow!

In any case, I've been getting up a bit earlier on bright days but got up and then lay down again today. No energy. Once at the Senior Center I enjoyed the salmon though. Everything was delicious but, one has to be careful asking for whipped cream... just saying...

21,890

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/723771-The-sunny-day-after