*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720452-Daylight-For-Strangers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#720452 added March 25, 2011 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
Daylight For Strangers
A quickie update, if you will....

A day of good news, if you like Radiohead. Their new album is coming out next week, as opposed to the reports it was coming out in May. So, yay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8

I've been going since 5:30am, so forgive me if this seems short and what-not. WDC members who I've lost blog-touch with, hit me up so I can check out your blogs again. Some of you have dropped out, dropped off, or just pulled a me and gave up. I found a few of you, but I'm pledging back in, if you'll have me.

I dunno if I can sleep...Jess got us sick Sabres tickets tomorrow night. Actually, I got them; she just ponied up the ching for 'em. Stubhub.com is where it's at for tickets. Center ice, 5 rows up for Sabres tix, at around $150/pair is well beyond larceny, and certainly far beyond the going-rate.

Needless to say, I'm excited. I'm fine with 300-level tix, where I can watch plays unfold and see everything. But she wanted to "get really good seats, once, in her life". So we did it.

I may have an ugly day at work tomorrow also, but that's not yet for me to say why and yet to be determined. Worry not for me, since it doesn't involve me. So far...

We've got a sick kid in the house. Painful-sounding vomiting, enough to wake the mother hen. She said one name, another kid emerged, and who knows what kind of hell may or may not break loose when the battle for the shower commences tomorrow morning.

I think that's all I've got. I'm sure I'm leaving something out. I usually do. So I'll end here, within my excitement divided between tomorrow and Tuesday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe6X9fLLp0Y

So many big, awesome, crazy things that could happen tomorrow. And just so many enough that could swing me down.

P.S. (to a friend in a rough patch of life, and you know who you are...):
         I'm sorry I didn't take your call right away. I was in the bathroom, getting ready for an appointment. But I really hope you're ok. We'll talk soon. If you want to. But my take is you need to get your ass someplace safe and totally away from that dude, history or not. Otherwise, he's gonna end up rewriting your history, and very unfavorably at that. I say this because I care a lot about you. I can't help you if you don't answer my returned call. And I can't help you if you can't just leave. I want to help you.

© Copyright 2011 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/720452-Daylight-For-Strangers