*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719897-Ups-and-downs-of-routine
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#719897 added March 16, 2011 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
Ups and downs of routine
ME:

I suspect ...that the down side of traveling is the disruption of routine (as well as its up side). As in ...blogging every day, writing every day, keeping track of things. Unfortunately, traveling didn't stop me from eating every day when I come back.

After one month in Costa Rica I was getting into a rhythm ...then I came back and I went back to the old habits ...kinda. So now I'm starting to get organized and it's about time to leave.

Movement is good. One knows one's alive.

But, I accomplish so little.

Yesterday, I posted a poetic entry in my old blog for the first time in months. I didn't have my notepad with me so I listened to bingo and wrote something silly just to post it. I'm behind in my editing of recent writings.

The year 167 ends on the 20th; the year 168 begins and I'll keep the goals similar. Writing 1 "poem"/day will do. This year I hope to get more editing done. It has been an ongoing goal.

Maybe I should just set up half of a room as a work area...
and then figure how to work while traveling.
21,314

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/719897-Ups-and-downs-of-routine