*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718143-Friday-was-a-lost-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#718143 added February 19, 2011 at 6:05pm
Restrictions: None
Friday was a lost day
Jalál (Glory), 13 Mulk (Dominion), 167 BE – Saturday, February 19, 2011 about 3:00 PM Pacific Time

The only thing I accomplished was to get Mom’s urine specimen taken to Quest Diagnostics. After taking, the sample in we come home. I attempted to do some work, but I could not concentrate. I felt weird, I felt as if I were coming down with the flue or something. I went to bed early, after convincing Mom it would be a good idea for her to go to bed early as well. There is no use me going to bed early if Mom stays up because I will have to get up every five or ten minutes to get her something.

Mom just does not want to do anything except sit on the love seat or couch wrapped in something warm. It is not that cold in the house; true I was cold yesterday, but that was because I felt ill. Anyway, I slept most of the night. The doorbell woke me up between 1:00 and 2:00 AM. The doorbell ring once, I got up and looked out. No one was at the door.

Every two or three months this occurs, the doorbell rings or someone knocks at the door. I get up and look out the window, but no one is standing on the porch. I do not know who is ringing the bell or why, in fact it is just plain weird. I am not irritated because it does not happen that often, but I am curious to know what is going on and why. I do not intend to open the door and go outside; I am curious, but I am not stupid.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/718143-Friday-was-a-lost-day