*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715898-Day-48
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#715898 added January 18, 2011 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
Day 48
ME:

In Quepos. Warm and humid is to be expected next to the Pacific Ocean, but I don't do well in the heavy air. My idea of a/c is going to the highlands. *Smirk*

Hope to get to Jacó. It's only an hour away. At least I got to the beach at Manual Antonio today. Bus trip was a breeze and I managed to get the same bed I had last time here. *Smile* Place is packed, so getting an upper bunk would've been unpleasant.

Supper tonight was milk and a bologna sandwich. Yikes! Lunch was ceviche.

I'm worn out from traveling ...but if I could only stay an extra week... ah, next time. *Rolleyes*

Tonight the Germans were singing, dancing and drinking bier. Now just drinking bier. Swiss, Texan and Minnesotans in the house as well.

The beach: mostly sandy. Some areas of small rocks. Picked up some shells and saw small and larger crabs. Also pelicans flying and diving. There were a couple trees blooming pink and of course, everything smells. Humidity does that. At least no dead fish. The main beach faces the sunset, but I was very tired and left just before. It was fascinating catching glimpses of sunset on the way back. I can imagine that there are numerous spots to frame lovely pictures.

My cellphone camera seized up but it's okay now and I'm posting photos at FaceBook.

Not every day is exciting. I make of it what I can.
20,909

© Copyright 2011 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715898-Day-48