*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715424-Afternoons-are-better-the-mornings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#715424 added January 13, 2011 at 7:58pm
Restrictions: None
Afternoons are better the mornings
Istijlál (Majesty), 14 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Thursday, January 13, 2011 about 4:56 PM Pacific Time

For Mom afternoons are better then mornings. She has two afternoon appointments coming up next week. One is to have her ears cleaned out and the other is for a mammogram. The mammogram is at 12:15 PM, but I suspect we ought to get there about noon.

I have two appointments next week as well. I also have to find time to talk to my mechanic about a light that’s coming on in the car. I have to go out tomorrow, so I will stop at his shop then and see what he says. I have had this light come on before, but I can’t remember what it meant; I’ll stop at the shop tomorrow to see what the mechanic says.

I’m not looking forward to Mom’s appointment because she has decided she doesn’t need to see a doctor. I put some Debrox in her ear this evening and she got angry. Of course, Mom gets angry when I put her hearing aid in her ear. Mom has decided she doesn’t need to take her medication, so I think I’m going to have to get a pill crusher and mix her meds with her food. She already has two meds, a powder and a liquid, that she takes with food. If I don’t tell her they are meds she doesn’t know she is taking them.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/715424-Afternoons-are-better-the-mornings