*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714984-Six-days-since-my-last-post
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#714984 added January 7, 2011 at 9:52pm
Restrictions: None
Six days since my last post
Jalál (Glory), 9 Sharaf (Honor), 167 BE – Friday, January 7, 2011 about 6:51 PM Pacific Time

It’s been six days since my last post. It’s been six weary, cloudy or partly cloudy days. On Tuesday, I had a mammogram. On Wednesday, we went to Henderson so I could pick up the x-rays from last year and deliver back to the place I had the mammogram for comparison. I haven’t heard anything, which is probably just as well. I don’t need anything else to stress over at the moment.

On Wednesday, which was a sunny day, Mom and I went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Mom enjoyed herself and I enjoyed watching her eat. Mom ate everything on her plate. Mom was happy for a few minutes. Part of the reason was the sunny day and part of the reason was going out to eat.

Cloudy days are difficult for Mom. Cloudy days are difficult for me. Mom is much more depressed and unhappy on cloudy days. It’s been a difficult week. I don’t know how next week will be, I hope it’s less cloudy and less difficult. On Tuesday, January 11, Mom has an appointment with a new doctor at 7:30 AM; not an ideal time, but it’s the only time this doctor had and this is the doctor we wanted when we changed HMOs.

I’ve come to the conclusion these past few days that the doctor isn’t going to make much difference. I think I’m going to have to call a family meeting this spring because Mom is getting worse. However, in the immediate future I’m going to have to figure out how to get Mom to take a bath before Tuesday. She will become angry and their isn’t anything I can do about her anger except endure it.

© Copyright 2011 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714984-Six-days-since-my-last-post