*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714354-True-Typical-Love-Story-TTLS-Chapter-3---Mara-Chanbleton
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by xcvxz
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #1736941
A story of 4 high school students and how they fall in love in some of the hardest times.
#714354 added December 30, 2010 at 6:10pm
Restrictions: None
True Typical Love Story (TTLS) Chapter 3 - Mara Chanbleton
True Typical Love Story
Chapter 3
Mara Chanbleton

         

Ugh, I had another wet dream again. Three of the school’s female cheerleaders stripped down and had a random orgy. Now before you say anything stupid I’m not lesbian… Just, the guys around here are gross and stuff. Whatever. Anyways, I wake up needing to “relieve” myself at 6 in the fricken morning.

I go to the bathroom to fulfill the deed. I try to contain my moans, as I get closer to orgasm. My fingers are pumping harder and faster, my womanhood throbbing in glee. I’m almost at climax until I hear a knock on the door and my name was called out.

“Mara! You’re going to be late for school!” my dad yells to me but I remained quite, still wanting to feel bliss, hitting orgasm as the door opens.

“It’s time for… Oh my! I’m sorry Mar… Eh?” My dad said as he closed his eyes and shut the
door.

“Don’t tell dad!” I yelled to him, somewhat shameless. I’m a growing teenage girl. I can’t help but being horny and crap.          

I actually have two fathers. My real mother happens to be my dad, ‘Uncle Joe’s’ Sister and they adopted me. You can say I don’t really see my real mom that often because it’s very awkward.

Sammy (my dad who rudely interrupted my pleasure) was right about me being late for school and I was running out the door, my pants falling to my knees, my Spalding basketball in my right arm while I haphazardly throw my bag over my arm to run to the bus stop.

I cursed under my breath because I forgot my lunch and breakfast. I look into my wallet and found an old five-dollar bill. I might as well eat something right?

I probably missed the bus by now so I started walking to school. Hopefully finding food on the way at a Denny’s or something. I began hearing some repetitive jingle and realized it was the town ice cream truck. I stopped and waved my left arm franticly, which got the driver’s attention in moments.

The driver, who looked to be in his late 50’s, had graying hair and a very neatly trimmed beard. He wore a leather biker jacket and had his right cartilage pierced with an uncanny grin plastered on his face. All and all he had a nice aura.

“What could I do ya for, girly?” He asked. A warm smoker crackle rested in his voice.
Not thinking rationally and the fact I’ll probably get to school during third period made me reply, “Five dollars,” like the A-tard I am. Only now I realize how that made me sound like a
prostitute.

He chuckled lightly. “You are a funny little thing, aren’t you? I’m sorry but I’ll have to turn down your offer. I got myself a wife and three kids!” He said with way too much enthusiasm for a 60-year old dude at 6:45 in the morning.

“Hmm? Oh I’m sorry. I missed breakfast and was wondering what I could get for a few bucks,” I wondered as I pulled out the five-dollar bill.

“Could I interest you in my homemade Banana Fudge Ice Cream? It might be the most
amazing treat you ever had!”

I couldn’t just turn down the man’s offer so I nodded my head and handed the 5 to him but
instead of taking the cash he grinned and told me, “Don’t worry ‘bout it! It’s on the house,” The man paused for a second. “Shouldn’t you be at school now?”

I explained my dilemma and I wasn’t surprised when he offered to give me a ride.
I figured out the hard way that this man wouldn’t take no for an answer and eventually I was in
the back of this old ice cream truck, speeding 10 miles over the limit.

“By the way you can call me Dylan.” The man, erm, Dylan looked at me through the rear view mirror and smiled.

“I’m Mara. Thanks a lot for saving my ass.” I sighed as we pulled into the school parking lot.

“No problema mi chica! Come back and bring your friends next time!” He called out as I
walked to the entrance. I waved back and rushed into the school. It was around 7:00 in the morning, close to 1st period. Well better than 3rd I guess.

The rest of the day was simple, nothing really new. Got back some test. Mostly B’s, one or two A’s and C’s here and there. My dad’s didn’t really care as long as I didn’t get into that much trouble.

Hours later the end of school bell rung and I rushed to the gym so I could shoot some hoops alone. I finished warming up with a few laps and began doing some lay-up drills, sweat rolling down from my brow after continuously making every shot when the ninth and tenth grade gym
teacher, John Burkans came up to me from behind.

“You are the most committed athlete in the school! I can see so much potential in your future
professionally.” He said as he rubbed my glistering shoulders.

Heh, please, you pedo, go find some other pussy.

“I hope I can get into some decent colleges with a scholarship… Maybe CSU or…
Something…” I tell him, obviously disgusted.

He smirked evilly, “All that stress for a sixteen year old girl… don’t you ever need relief?”
Please, it’s not like I didn’t get enough this morning.

“I think I’ll be okay for now… My dad is here I think… It is 4:30,” I awkwardly walk back towards the door, “I need to go Coach.”

         He sighed and nodded, “Yes, best get some rest before your sectionals tournament Saturday.” The dirt bag left soon after and I retreated to the parking lot to meet up with Sam.

         When I entered the car dad was un-usually quiet and we drove home in silence.

         “Let’s,” He started, “Forget what happened this morning, okay love?” He kissed my forehead lightly.

         “How was your day?”

I sighed, ultimately remembering Dylan and replied, “I met a new friend I guess…”
         I laughed at how his first reaction was excitement, and then it turned to displeasure.

         “It isn’t a guy is it? Because if so he has to go through your fathers first!” Sam
playfully punched his palm with his fist as we got to the house.

         The car stopped and I went out the door. “He isn’t the type of guy I’d like that
way,” I called back as I decided to end the convo there.

         I greeted my other dad and decided to do homework after I ate something. I swear
you’d think my dads starved me in this house.

         After homework, which I tried to enjoy, I jumped on my coach and flipped on the
TV to watch the Nuggets Vs. Celtics game, recalling how delicious the ice cream from this
morning was. 


© Copyright 2010 xcvxz (UN: khaokitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
xcvxz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/714354-True-Typical-Love-Story-TTLS-Chapter-3---Mara-Chanbleton