*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703120-Dorothy-and-her-friends
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#703120 added August 3, 2010 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Dorothy ...and her friends
ME:

Managing to waste time. B.o.r.e.d. Minor reading and writing. Mostly spaced out. I watched a whole movie in my mind "Dorothy and her friends" about a classroom where some of the students rally around "Dorothy" (a.k.a. Daniel) who wants to play bass (but, of course his father makes him take violin...). Oh... there are other complications as well. *Smirk*

But I love the scene where the band/glee-club puts on a performance at state competition. I place this in Utah... of course. And... the cast on stage includes Dorothy (playing the bass ...think of the Scottish Orchestra complete with kilt/tarten JudyGarland-braids/slippers twirling the bass and boogie-ing) plus his bestest friend as Toto, with the Scarecrow, Tinman and Lion do vocals and the didgeridoo. The witch plays a mean alto/bass clarinet.

After getting the crowd worked up with "Loch Loman" they do "In the jungle, the wild jungle, the doggy guards tonight". Toto shines. An encore of "Singing in the rain" with the final notes on the alto-clarinet as the witch melts? Priceless... *Laugh*

Now all I have to do is write the story and make it into a screen play... Argh... I'm bored! But enjoying the relaxation. I don't want to write a screen play (seeing as how I don't know how...).

So... ate my chocolate-fudge peanut-butter cup at Bernice's. It's a heart-attack that should be shared. Cost me $4.75 but it was worth the indulgence. *Delight*

And... that's my sorry life...
19,623

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/703120-Dorothy-and-her-friends