*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700136-Mom-is-going-to-be-upset-with-me
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#700136 added June 26, 2010 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
Mom is going to be upset with me
Jalál (Glory), 3 Rahmat (Mercy), 167 BE – Saturday, June 26, 2010 about 8:19 AM Pacific Time

In the coming week and month, Mom is going to be very Pissed Off with me. I am planning on getting a setter to stay with her for about two or more hours each week. I have business to take care of and Mom gets impatient after waiting about thirty minutes. In addition, she would rather wait in the car then go in the building with me.

The temperatures are in the triple digits now, it is too hot for her to stay in the car and I just do not feel like arguing with her over this. I know she will be upset about the Adult Care Worker, but I cannot help it. After the incident, on Feast night she cannot stay by herself. Mom fell down on Wednesday, when we were about to leave for feast, and needed help getting up.

Mom did not hurt herself, but I cannot leave her alone because the next time might be different. I still have not figured out why she fell. Mom says she did not get dizzy. Mom says she did not stumble over anything. I do not know why she fell, so until I figure it out she is not staying by herself for longer then it takes me to roll the trashcan to the curb.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/700136-Mom-is-going-to-be-upset-with-me