*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698711-My-Mothers-Hearing-Aid
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#698711 added June 9, 2010 at 6:54pm
Restrictions: None
My Mother’s Hearing Aid
‘Idál (Justice), 5 Núr (Light), 167 BE – Wednesday, June 9, 2010 about 3:35 PM Pacific Time

Twice yesterday, I tried calling Mom and she had difficulty hearing because of feedback from the hearing aid. I have to figure out how to turn it down, so she can hear me when I call her on the phone. I bought the cell phone, so that I could call Mom when I am away from the house.

In addition, I have to get a house key to my niece or nephew in Henderson, Nevada. They need one key so that they can check the house when it is necessary. Mom will not answer the door or she does not hear the doorbell. Since she has a hearing aid, I think I may need to have the doorbell checked to see if it is working properly.

Mom does find when I am not here, still I need to get someone to stay with her or find an adult daycare center for her to attend. I think the daycare center is the best idea because it gets her out of the house and among other people.

At home, even when I am here, Mom wants to sit on the couch or go to bed. Yes, I know this is not normal, but three weeks ago she would sit on the couch or go to bed and cry. The only thing that has changed with the new meds is the crying, she no longer cries. I do not know what the problems is or the solution. Mom does not think there is a problem.

I need to get the issue with the hearing aid cleared up. Then I have to focus on finding an adult daycare center for Mom. I do not know if getting out of the house will help her, I have to try it and see how she does.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698711-My-Mothers-Hearing-Aid