*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694085-Do-you-know-where-Kyrgyzstan-is
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#694085 added April 24, 2010 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
Do you know where Kyrgyzstan is?
ME:

Y'all do know that I live in Montana... right? I swear though that I may as well be living in Idaho. I mean... I joined Facebook to reconnect with old friends (some success) and to provide a network here in Montana. Who comments? All my WDC friends. *Rolleyes*

Not that I'm complaining about that, but communication among the young around here seems to be in text message bites at best... and I'm old. So...

***sigh*** It's so much work trying to stay in touch. My reading blogs at WDC has suffered greatly. WDC members at FB rarely link to their blogs here. I'm finding it hard to keep up with my own life... period.

But I will survive this blip. Still writing. Still alive. *Shock*

The weather is encouraging me to get out more and walk more. Short walk today as time got away from me. Just went to UM to hear talk on religion/politics/economics and nationalism/localism in Kyrgyzstan. I asked a question about pluralism/tolerance. The speaker mentioned the Baha'is which surprised me, so I gave an example of how localism protected family of a friend of mine in Iran years ago. Since Kyrgyzstan is a "nation" of nomadic tribes... much is decided on the local level (therefore, localism). So much to do in Missoula. *Smile*

Earlier went to fashion show at the Senior Center during a lunch of sloppy joes. Got decent pic of my friend Myrt and one of Jean, the prez.

Really good news: got to Walmart to buy two 4gig sd cards for my camera! I'm good for a couple thousand photos! Watch out Missoula *Smirk* and anywhere else I wander off to.
18,758

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/694085-Do-you-know-where-Kyrgyzstan-is