*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693289-A-bluebird-uke
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#693289 added April 15, 2010 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
A bluebird uke...
ME:

I walked up Mt. Jumbo yesterday to the L. My short “flight” up the mountain is recorded elsewhere "Walk to the L but I must say it is easier albeit much longer than the M trail (Pictures not uploaded yet). Only a couple places where my vertigo threatened to visit me. I was not about to be overwhelmed!

It’s a beautiful sunny mild day and instead of writing, reading and editing, I want to take a walk. It may go above 60 (59 yesterday) and there are no clouds at 12:26.

Sitting at Bernice’s one sees people of all ages and ilk. One little boy clinging to his dad had the face of a china doll. *Smile* Precious! Made up for some of the sour and dour older folks. The lunch hour rush sees folks coming in for a healthy meal. And they are… as long as one doesn’t stop by the case of cakes and give in to one’s addictions… *Laugh*

I wrote in my journal and have another blog entry about writing and ideas "Inspired by writers from Spain.

I even remembered to take my tincture of ginkgo biloba in a cup of light-sweet coffee (I don‘t do healthy if it entails sprouts…).



A bluebird uke for you! And by-the-way, it got up to 66! First time since September 29th.

Peace, Kåre Enga Too-Many-Blogs

Montana: 65° in Missoula at 7 p.m.
18,681

© Copyright 2010 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/693289-A-bluebird-uke