*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690662-A-Good-Thankful-Thursday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#690662 added March 18, 2010 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
A Good Thankful Thursday
Istijlál (Majesty), 17 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE - Thursday, March 18, 2010 about 6:09 PM Pacific Time

I watch evening clouds
On a good Thankful Thursday
A jet echoing

Gratitude journal
Waits for my completed list
The sun is setting

I have to admit that life is sometimes weird and sometimes wonderful. Today life was wonderful, not stress free, but enjoyable just the same. Mom and I went to the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles today because we had to renew her official Nevada Identification card. Everyone there was nice, not just the employees, but the customers as well. I hear people complain all the time about the DMV, I don't know what they're complaining about because every time I've went the place is nice and everyone is friendly.

The only issue I encounter was parking, I couldn't find a place close to the door. Mom, who used her walker today, and I had to walk quite a ways to get to the door. I suppose that's expected considering that people are moving into Las Vegas all the time. I was so relaxed at the DMV that I sit in my chair and dozed.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/690662-A-Good-Thankful-Thursday