*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689461-My-Pharmacy-has-changed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#689461 added March 5, 2010 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
My Pharmacy has changed
Istiqlál (Independence), 4 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 166 BE – Friday, March 5, 2010 about 3:45 PM Pacific Time

The Food 4 Less Pharmacies are closing or rather closed on Wednesday, March 3, and the files transferred to Smith's Pharmacy. I was going to the Food 4 Less Pharmacy on Flamingo and Pecos, so those files are transferred to the Smith's on Sandhill and Flamingo. According to the letter, I received today, I can go to any Smith's Pharmacy and get my prescription filled. This is better for me, since there is a Smith's Pharmacy on Maryland Pkw. and Sahara, which is closer to the house.

I'm going to have to go to Smith's in the next couple of days and get a Fresh Value Card (I think that's what they call their customer reward cars). I can earn reward points by having my prescriptions fill at Smith's Pharmacy. It's been a while since I shopped at Smith's so this is going to be interesting and fun. All right, so shopping at a supermarket may not be every person's idea of fun, but at least it's a change.

The letter I received today contained a refrigerator magnet with the website and telephone number. I don't even have to go into the store or call them up to have my prescriptions filled. I haven't went on line to have a prescription filled; it's nice to know I have that option even if I don't take advantage of it.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689461-My-Pharmacy-has-changed