*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689283-The-Next-Movement
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1631466
"Still defying fortune's spite; revive from ashes and rise."
#689283 added March 5, 2010 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
The Next Movement
((The Music))
One of my favorites from The Roots. Their songs make you move and make you think. You've got to appreciate something that has you moving both edges of your body - the mind and the feet.

((The Life))
Today was an odd but productive day.

There was some movement on my paper. Still not finished but I imagine by this weekend it'll be done. I'm really hoping I don't take too much of a hit. Yet, I'm not too worried about it. The pressure in my chest isn't as bad as it used to be when it came to assignments. Progress. Ha.

I reviewed a few pieces today and sent out more of the images I owe to people. This makes me feel better about my obligations I've been behind on here at WDC. I hope to get more caught up over the next few weeks, especially with Spring Break popping up in here really quick. Adjustments need to be made. Items need to be written. There's a real possibility that life might could flow out of the this dark tunnel with a bright end. Never thought that might be possible.

I look to the future with a little less apprehension. Worried? Sure. Convinced of a dark end? Not really. Life gets rough. After twenty-one years of living in my circumstances I know that shit happens. Happens for all of us. The one certain thing I can is that I made it through to the other side. I plowed right on through. There's some work I need to do to fully recover, but I'm still here to actually work on it. That's something to be thankful for.

What made it somewhat off is that I didn't get undressed. I spent the entire day in my pajamas. Haven't done that in years, and I felt all the more better for it. People should do that more often. Might solve some the world conflict.

Oh, I got into a political debate with my family. The case with Chelsea King has brought up some interesting topics at the table as well as the price hikes for university. I feel for that poor girl and her family. I can't even imagine.

Things in California are in such shambles. Blah.

Still, today was productive. Who knew?

© Copyright 2010 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/689283-The-Next-Movement