*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687054-Something-has-changed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#687054 added February 10, 2010 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
Something has changed
‘Idál (Justice), 4 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Wednesday, February 10, 2010 about 9:54 AM Pacific Time

Something has changed, but I'm not sure what; the reason I think this is that I've mentioned my ultrasound appointment in both my off site blogs. I've also mentioned the words benign and malignant, which I was reluctant to do last week.

I still don't know whether the mass in my left breast is benign or malignant. I had another ultrasound yesterday, but the only thing I learned is that the mass could be either malignant or benign. The doctor said it looked as if it was benign, but... Yes, she used the but word. Apparently, there is a form of breast cancer that looks like a benign tumor and so I have to have more tests.

Come to think of it, my life has been full of a lot of buts lately and I'm not talking about the kind you look at or crush on the sidewalk. The only thing I can do is get on with my life and writing. I'm going to take a couple more prayer breaks today then normal so that I can say the Long Healing Prayer. I still have to submit a poem to an on site contest and do some reviews.

I have enough work, both writing and housekeeping, to keep my mind busy for the next several weeks. Today, I have to go to the store for a bag of dry cat food and a couple of loaves of bread. I supect I'll do a lot of writing because it seems to help. Also, I have 11 saved messages on my voice mail I have to delete; I saved them because I wanted the phone number and couldn't find a pen. I found a pen that works, so now I can take the numbers and delete the messages.

© Copyright 2010 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/687054-Something-has-changed