*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679136-Chapter-7
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1625129
Book version of my John Wolfstone story
#679136 added December 2, 2012 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7
Just as Mr. Wolfstone started to unlock his door, a colossal car pulled up. It's wheels were twice the size of the average human. Out of it came a pair of giants, a man and a woman. John shaded his eyes as he looked up. They were each at least fifty feet tal.

The man looked down at John and said, with a bit of contempt in his voice, “Do you know where John Wolfstone is, human?”

At this, John just gave an evil grin and said, “If you want to do business with him, you best ask me both nicely, and politely, otherwise, you will be forced to leave.”

At this, the man gave a low, deep, and angry, growl.

“How dare this human speak down to me,” he mumbled.

The woman, however, then asked, with a voice that sounded as if she was offering a child candy, “Do you know where he is? We are here to rent one of his houses for our family to live at.”

“That’s much better.” John said, as he grew one hundred feet tall and shifted into his werewolf form at the same time.

The pair looked up at him and gasped. It was a rare thing to be a size-changer, let alone a size-changing werewolf.

The man then gulped. The “human” he had insulted, was really the owner of a house that he hoped to rent.

John looked at him and said, “I am willing to let bygones be bygones, if you learn to think before you act or say something stupid. I have certain rules on my land, rules that everyone is to follow. The first is ‘Treat others the way you want to be treated.’ The rest are in the contract you and your wife will have to sign in order to live on my property. I will expect you to read the entire thing, including some very fine print; otherwise you will suffer the consequences. Now go around back where there is a table for you to sit in. I will be out in a moment.”

With that, John shrank down and shifted back into his human form and then led his two students into the house, still carrying a still sleeping Julia.
© Copyright 2012 BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/679136-Chapter-7