*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676381-Another-Week-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#676381 added November 16, 2009 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
Another Week Begins
Kamál (Perfection), 13 Qudrat (Power), 166 BE – Monday, November 16, 2009 about 6:54 AM Pacific Time

Another week begins, actually the week began yesterday; however, Monday is traditionally the beginning of the workweek. I'm not sure how the week is going right now, of course, I never know how the week is going to go. From the way this morning began probably not very good.

Mom has two appointments, with two different doctors of Friday. The first is at 10:00 AM, which is a follow-up with a specialist. The second is at 2:00 PM and that is with her regular doctor. I called her regular doctor last week to ask for a recommendation (I know that isn't what it's called, but I can't think of the word right now) to a neurologist.

I suspect what the problem is, but I can't say for sure until I talk to a neurologist. I know part of the issue is depression, but that isn't the entire problem. Something else is going on and I'm afraid to even say what I suspect it is. I'm afraid it may be some form of dementia, but I can't say for sure until Mom sees a neurologist.

I'm going to have to call a family meeting in the spring because of this. I'm not looking forward to that either. I don't like family meetings. They are necessary, but I don't like them.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/676381-Another-Week-Begins