*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675556-Say-What
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#675556 added November 10, 2009 at 6:04am
Restrictions: None
Say What?
My NaNo writing has almost all but dried up.

I can't seem to find the time to get the writing in, which as other people have kids and full-time jobs and other huge responsibilities, it seems absolutely ridiculous that I can get this in with my classwork. Unfortunately, it just ain't happening.

Between final papers preparing, mid-terms (one tomorrow, damn it, lol), class projects, and interviews I feel like I'm flying by on the edge of my teeth. Why couldn't this happen in December? lol

Part of me wants to throw in the towel. I'm at about 5500 words so far, and the goal needs me to be at around 17000 today. That's a lot of makeup and inspiration I need to catch-up and keep up. But another part of me, the more persistent annoying part, wants me to keep going and not give in until November is over. What does it hurt to keep my foot in the game, right?

Hopefully, this weekend will give me the time to put in major work. I want this damn thing. I want it bad. I want to say by the end of the month that I am a novelist. That I've completed something of my own thought and will and creation.

Even if it drives me insane. *Smirk*

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675556-Say-What