*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673417-Penance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#673417 added October 26, 2009 at 10:55pm
Restrictions: None
Penance
As voluntary penance for rickrolling everyone in the last entry (and for mocking the Eurythmics a while back, which I don't really apologize for, but it was rather negative), I'm going to use a few entries to link YouTube songs/videos that I like. They'll be embedded, so you'll be assured of not hearing Rick Astley (who, incidentally, was born just twelve days before I was).

We'll start with one that I promised to link a while back and overlooked. Written by Me and performed by our very own BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ , it's not so much a video as a vehicle for the song. But BrandiwynšŸŽ¶ is easy to look at, in addition to being talented, so don't mind the static "video." *Smirk*



(Lyrics are linked in "It lives!)

(Edited to add this link   I found about the subject of that song, Nikola Tesla. In 1931 Tesla announced to reporters at a press conference that he was on the verge of discovering an entirely new source of energy. Asked to explain the nature of the power, he replied, "The idea first came upon me as a tremendous shock... I can only say at this time that it will come from an entirely new and unsuspected source." - well, of course it came upon him as a tremendous shock. I daresay he had more than a few of those in his lifetime playing with electricity.)

© Copyright 2009 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673417-Penance