*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673057-Weird-News
by Joy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #932976
Impromptu writing, whatever comes...on writing or whatever the question of the day is.
#673057 added October 23, 2009 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Weird News
Weird News

I can't explain some of the recent events, but I have to suspect that the UFO's are taking aim at our brains. I wonder what they are using. I think something laser-like but you don't see the rays hitting your head?

I don't know where to begin. Let's take the balloon boy. The mother told authorities today that the giant helium balloon was specifically created for a hoax to draw media attention while the boy hid in the attic. To tell the truth, they fooled me, as anyone can fool me. Having raised two rambunctious boys, I can believe anything that a little boy would do. But what this little boy couldn't do was to lie well. What a thing to teach one's children!

Then came the pilots-who-overflew-their destination story. It seems these pilots missed Twin Cities by 150 miles with all the modern equipment in the cockpit. The passengers were told they were circling over the airport, waiting for permission to land. We used to fly very often; and in various flights we were told the same thing. Now I am suspicious. What were our pilots really doing? Next time we're told that, I'm going to panic.

Also, there's the teenager in New York City who lost her memory and cannot remember her name or where her home is since September 9? Why doesn't anybody claim her?

And while most homeowners failed to take advantage of government refinance plan, a four-year old was given a tax credit as a first-time home-buyer. Any four-year olds you know? They might be eligible.

Then in LA, in an apartment complex, a lifeless body slumped on a patio was thought to be a Halloween decoration. The man was shot to death. Now, that is real horror.

Not to mention the Civil War memorabilia collector who accidentally fired a cannonball through his neighbor's home. I think, from now on, I'll check what my neighbors are collecting.

To top it all, even I suddenly registered for Na-No.

The only explanation for all these weird events has to be the UFO intervention.

Any lawyers out there? Just how can we sue the UFOs for the alienation of our brains?






© Copyright 2009 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/673057-Weird-News