*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663707-YouTube-Weirdness
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#663707 added August 15, 2009 at 10:19am
Restrictions: None
YouTube Weirdness
I was searching the archives of YouTube, looking for an episode of a show I like to watch but can never catch on television, when I came across a couple of startling things about the video sharing website.

One: You can find some of the most random pieces of crap there. Seriously. Its quite possible to catch that band from the one late night show who played about a year and a half prior as a filler for that other well known band. Someone will have it there, posted in all of its obscure glory, waiting for the unexpected viewer (*raise hand shyly* me) to come and find it.

Two: People have the oddest tendency to make video montages of their favorites actors in television shows as couples. And they are some of the weirdest and hilarious couples ever imagined. But what is both equally amazing and disturbing is the amount of time and dedication people place into making these couple montages. I mean serious time. Scary is the thought.

Even worse...I spent time to watch a couple.

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/663707-YouTube-Weirdness