*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662353-More-time-has-passed-too-much-maybe
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1008111
My attempt to Journal in public- I may get shy or not. Let's see.
#662353 added August 5, 2009 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
More time has passed... too much maybe.
Here we go with another month. I just don't seem to be able to get around to doing this regularly enough. I could complain about being busy... but I just am not that busy. I could mention all the stuff I have done lately... and it is interesting enough to me, but why put other folks to sleep? Also, I am sitting here trying to remember the stuff, and the blank page mirrors my mind and thoughts. I read Buddhist teachers, and a blank mind is supposed to be one the goals. I don't see what a big deal that is in achieving... all I need is a blank page and something to write.

Ok, that is not always the case. When I have a topic and a direction and a point of view, I do fine. What makes this so challenging is that I can head in any direction. And, like in my improv class... that kind of freezes me up with choices and possibilities. Yeah, I have been taking an improv class for about two years. The class is fun. The only thing about it is that I seem to be the only guy who keeps signing up. There is me, the woman teacher and five other women students. My wife trusts me... but she does keep bringing it up. She is friends with many of the other students from other places in our lives... and she keeps bringing the class ratio up. I think things are ok... but I am a guy and kind of dense sometimes.

And, here I go with the out of time thingy again...Rats! What I really need to do is spend more time here and figure out how to post photos. Anyway, more later.

© Copyright 2009 thatBobguy (UN: bobwatkins at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thatBobguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/662353-More-time-has-passed-too-much-maybe