*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659774-Big-Tits-Wyoming
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#659774 added July 18, 2009 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Big Tits, Wyoming
Big Tits, Wyoming

Claude skis down the Three Big Tits to Jackson Hole
Caresses every snow-blushed hollow
flies through wrinkles, rounds the nipples
glides between the fullness of their frozen peaks in thrall.

Their perky points now far above him
gravity tugs his manhood ever downward
as sliding over gentler slopes
hope brings him to the vortex of her navel.

Deep pool that promises sweet passage
beneath the gathering shadows of her trees
he feels his pumping blood breeze by her thighs
her icy flood now birth him gasping at her knees.

© Kåre Enga [166.140] 2009-07-14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teton_Range The Three Breasts are found in the Teton range of Western Wyoming. Written on a hot summer day... *Rolleyes* ...and no, I don't ski. And no... this is not biographical what-so-ever. *Blush*

Went to see Coral Divertimento México and the chanters group of the Church of Saint Panteleimon the Healer (Republic of Georgia). All different types of singing this festival. It's held every three years and isn't a competition. This means that the groups can be more relaxed, experiment, meet other groups and in general enjoy being in Montana. I truly hope they all had a good time.

Unfortunately, one group (not the above) does not seem to have understood this concept; but... maybe by now.

Cherries in season. Early huckleberries. Bought Rainiers at morning market.

Visited the Dana Gallery in preparation for my writing group on Tuesday. About 5 of us will go there to see and write. I'm leading this workshop on ekphrastic poetry.

Hip-strip (where I live) has their annual block party NOW. So... time to take a quick bath and go out and enjoy.

A rhyme site in Spanish: http://www.alcor.com.au/spanish_rhyming_dictionary.asp
Also in French, Norwegian, Swahili (about 20 languages in all).

Montana: A sunny 93° at 4 p.m. in Missoula.
16,181

© Copyright 2009 KÃ¥re Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/659774-Big-Tits-Wyoming