*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654269-Rosehips
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#654269 added June 12, 2009 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Rosehips
I went to my Fiction Plus writers' meeting last night at Nancy and Parris' place near Alberton. I got to sit with 'Queen' Elizabeth, their 16 almost 17 year old cat. She was mellow until Pedro the chihuahua wanted to say hello. She had a royal snit and Frances' poor 6 month old puppy was totally bewildered *Confused*.

I brought 5 poems and had them read them back to me. They-all really liked "Joseph's Coat, so I made it it's own r/r item.

Trash.1 is also now on r/r "Trash.1 (after the melt) and is available to anyone who wants a copy. Just send me an address in a private email. Don't assume I have it even if you already gave it to me. I swear my brain cells are scattered across the firmament. *Rolleyes*

Had meatloaf today. Bought a plastic mini-pot for 5 cents and a ceramic toucan for 10 cents. Myrt gave me a brolly. Picked flowers: bachelor buttons, daisies and buttercups and put them in a bottle with blue dyed water. Then the toucan and the flowers went on the window-shelves on either side of my room's door. They joined postcards from Mandy, Trash.1, Sushi.2, Sushi.5 and Sushi.6 and other items. I'm decorating! *Bigsmile*

I will be gone from July 1st til 15th so I need to ask someone to water the geraniums. I'd prefer to stay here. Early July in Montana is wonderful; but, I have things I need to do... elsewhere.

*Flower2*

Rosehips

Rose came home drunk from your urns of wine.
Danced through her kitchen tangled in your vines.
Strangled the impulse to share what's mine:
her thorns, her buds, her hips divine.

© Kåre Enga [166.81] 2009-06-10


Montana: A sunny warm 79° at 4 pm.
15,433

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/654269-Rosehips