*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651915-Oh-So-That-What-This-Feels-Like
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#651915 added May 27, 2009 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Oh, So That What This Feels Like
I'm currently crawling out of my skin.

I want to scream.
         To shout.
                   To break something into a million little pieces.

Everything is pissing me off. The little things that don't matter in the end are tearing my nerves to pieces. I'm so sick and tired of the hypocrisy in my life. There is no sense of privacy or honesty or anything that can be dealt with in a rational manner.

This week has been a series of blows to dreams I've had been working on for months now. One disappointment after a freakin' other.

Usually, I can hold in the anger, but the rage inside feels like thousands of tiny needles digging under my skin, taunting me to do something about everything around me. Its driving me up the wall.

I'm trying to salvage the small bits of planning I have left to get what need. There are things that need to get done, but at the end of the day I want to be free for once. I want what I want without everyone chiming in on how's it not a good idea for blah, blah, blah.

My grandfather used to say, "Name your limitations and so shall they be."

I'm tired of this box I've let myself be placed in. That part of my life is over. I'm DONE.


© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651915-Oh-So-That-What-This-Feels-Like