*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651678-American-Sexuality
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#651678 added May 26, 2009 at 9:28am
Restrictions: None
American Sexuality
This is my response to "American Sexuality for Monday, May 25, 2009 in the "Follow the Leader

I didn’t know there was a difference between American Sexuality and any other nation’s sexuality. Of course, the last thing on my mind, under normal conditions, is sexuality.

Each individual has her or his own concept of what sexuality means. If the individual uses his or her intellect for it intended use rather then parroting the concept of others; the individual know and can explain why he or she feels the way they do about sexuality.

The problem is that numerous individuals, whether they are conservative, liberal or a mix thereof, don’t ask questions. If they do ask questions, then they don’t try to find the answers themselves. It doesn’t matter what one is taught by ones parents or what ones religious leaders preach, what matters is finding the answer for oneself.

Eventually a self-aware individual has to answer questions to do with sexuality on an individual basis. It’s important to the development of the individual human’s soul to be able to answer important questions for her or himself.

Each individual is responsible for one soul, the one that is associated with him or her and no other soul. It’s important to the salvation of the individual to be able to search for truth independently and come to his or her own conclusions.

When the body and soul separate at the death of the body, the individual’s soul passes into the next world. There the person (the soul) will meet God and/or whichever Prophet or Representative of God he or she accepts. At that point, the person must confront the decisions made or not made in life. The excuse “But such and such person said," isn’t going to pass the muster. We’re going to have to know why we accepted what that person said.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651678-American-Sexuality