*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651643-Off-to-Minnesota-in-the-morning
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#651643 added May 26, 2009 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
Off to Minnesota in the morning
It is time to pack. Time to not worry about the mess I'll be faced with when I come back!

My 'plane' leaves Tuesday morning at 10:35 a.m. arriving 25 1/2 hours later in Minneapolis at 1 p.m. It will be daylight through much of Montana until I'm in Miles City. I fly low through Bismarck at 3 a.m. Andra! I'll see dawn in Fargo around 7 a.m.

On the way back I'm in Bismarck at 6 a.m. so I might see more of North Dakota. I'll arrive home at 9 p.m. Sunday the 31st. I move Monday the 1st.

Loads of fun! *Wink*

I'm looking forward to seeing Susan (again!), Thomas, Mandy and Scarlett and her husband the evening of the 27th. Wish more of you could've made it.

I'm listening to soprano Michael Maniaci sing. This is a short and interesting clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2liGFJFuGk

I was thinking of Gregg Pritchard on BGT. He'll perform again this week. Semi-final #2 Monday night saw the dance group Flawless and singer Shaun Smith advance.

I spent the day with Ginny in St. Ignatius and Evaro. We went to a Memorial Day dinner at the Methodist church north of Mission (St. Ignatius). Met her friends Kathy and Deborah ... and Omi-Yage the dog and Miska the cat.

Omi-Yage played 'toss the pine cone' with me until she was panting and she still didn't want to quit. *Smile*

Saw glacier lilies, shooting stars and camas.

BTW... the Missions (mountains) do exist. Got some photos to prove it. *Wink*

We've had a few drops of rain and a couple claps of thunder. River is high and the lumpy potato (Mt. Jumbo) is green.

Montana: Dark! It's almost 11 pm. *Pthb*

15,053

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651643-Off-to-Minnesota-in-the-morning