*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651624-I-need-to-do-some-housekeeping
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#651624 added May 25, 2009 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
I need to do some housekeeping
I need to clean out my port. The problem is I don't like deleting stuff. I think it has to do with th pack rat syndrome. The thing is, I need more room in my port and I have two options. First, I can clean the port out and remove the item I'm going to rewrite. Second, I can move up from an upgraded membership to a premium membership. As much as I would like the second option, I'm going to have to go with option number one.

I have enough Gift Points to extend my upgraded membership for several months. So I think that's what I'll do on June 15 when my membership is due. I would extend it now, but my gut feeling tells me I should wait until closer to the 15th. I'm not sure why I need to wait until that day, I just know I need to wait.

Sometimes, I wish my gut feeling would give me a reason when it tells me I should do something. However, it doesn't give me give me a reason, it just tels me I should do whatever it wants me to do. Most of the time it turns out find, actually I suspect all the time my gut feeling is right about its advice (is that the word I want).

Between now and the 15th of June, I'll get the port cleaned out. Then on the morning of the 15th or on the evening of the 14th, I'll extend my membership. I will be happy and my gut feeling will be happy. All right, I'll be as happy as I can since I really want a premium membership, but that membership will eventually be purchased.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651624-I-need-to-do-some-housekeeping