*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651138-Goddess-of-the-marketplace-And-no-news--snooze
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#651138 added May 22, 2009 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
Goddess of the marketplace. And no news = snooze.
I'm busy. *Smile* Today I need to make decisions as some places are closed Sunday and Monday and I leave Tuesday at noon.

I want to make a booklet... of my "trash" poems. I'd also love to do a booklet of Missoula based poems and call it "Moose Poop". Reality is: I'll be lucky to pull off one or the other.

Very dry. Calm. Low humidity. Wonderful weather and I'm inside. I did get over to the Senior Center for pork dinner. Yesterday I got to Spanish Circle. I do keep in touch in spite of low energy. Yesterday was bad... I got up early, took a nap, got back up at noon... absolutely no energy. Friends climbed to the "L" on Mt. Jumbo but I declined to go as there was no way I could've kept up.

I went to a presentation last night on Mary Ann Papanek-Miller's paintings/collages "A snowman cares about our memories of water" at the MAM. I met the artiste and gave her a copy of my poem.

I also had my first limonata (Pelligrino's).

So, I blog when I can. No earthquakes or volcanic eruptions to report. Life is quiet in Missoula after the students leave town and before the tourists descend upon us.

She's only seen
by pods of kayakers
braving rapids and Her spray,
prayed to by fly fishermen
casting lines upstream.


Excerpt of newer edited poem you can find in: "166.60* Goddess of the marketplace

Montana: Calm, dry (16% humidity) warm 73°.
14,992

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651138-Goddess-of-the-marketplace-And-no-news--snooze