*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650848-Ive-never-really-liked-Asians
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#650848 added May 21, 2009 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
I've never really liked Asians.
This is my response to "Invalid Entry for Wednesday, May 20, 2009 in the "Follow the Leader

Everyone periodically opens his or her mouth and figuratively inserts his or her foot. This is one of the more interesting aspects of human nature. Words pop into a person’s heads during a conversation and the individual says the words, not thinking until after the words are out of his or her mouth the precise meaning of what he or she said versus what he or she meant and someone, usually a food server, because these thing invariably happen in restaurants.

Another interesting aspect of human nature is feeling like a douche at random intervals. I suspect my generation would have used another word, all though at this point I can’t think of anything more appropriate under the circumstances. What interests me most about the situation is the waitress’ reaction. She made the choice to be super nice.

I find people’s reaction to overheard phrases, when they don’t hear the entire conversation interesting. Because everyone reacts differently to overheard phrases that are often picked up out of context and they never know what the rest of the conversations was about.

I think this is about as far as I’m going on this response.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650848-Ive-never-really-liked-Asians