*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650281-Kiss-of-the-cranes
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#650281 added May 17, 2009 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Kiss of the cranes
I find that some of my easiest writing comes in response to a prompt. In like manner, some of my comments here to your blogs or in response to your comments in mine are better than the original blog entry. Does anyone else have this happen?

I'm in a mini writing slump. I'm not too concerned. *Smile* My Muse flows like the river: drought and snow melt. Both have strong points. In low clear water one can see huge fish from the Higgins Street bridge and one can raft, feet dangling. In the moil of mud the channels are renewed and the might of water that is evident to the kayakers is known by all. Even when the Clark Fork is most quiet, it is still marching to the Columbia and the sea.

Britains Got Talent is best found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/BritainsSoTalented YouTube is a grand sorting task entailing millions of viewers, their comments, their ratings. Just like at WDC some are clueless, some are hate-rates. But they are sorted none-the-less. Interesting who froths to the top. *Wink*

Week Six was completed yesterday and there are 12 new videos. Will any make it through the semis to the final? Already, Aidan Davis has 114k and Natalie Okri 95k views. From previous weeks: Susan Boyle has 57 million views; Flawless 10 million; Shaheen Jafargholi 5m; Mr. Methane 1.6m, Jamie Pugh 1.5m, Gregg Pritchard 1.4m.

I offered these up for 753 gps yesterday, only one muncher... I really need ten r/r to make any sense of the responses. If you read and review and rate poetry... be my guest:

"Snow Dragon
"At the homeless encampment
"Remains of a juvenile delinquent

Spent clipped wings,
the embrace of Siberian winter,
hoarfrost that will not let them fly
iris of the eye to eye
above the clack of beak.


Based on a photo and article. This is an excerpt of a newer edited poem found in: "166.52* Kiss of the cranes

Montana: warmer, sunny, aiming for 80 degrees.
14,905

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/650281-Kiss-of-the-cranes