*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649172-See-What-Happened-Was
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#649172 added May 14, 2009 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
See, What Happened Was...
Life was never guaranteed to be easily. Hell - life wasn't guaranteed to be many things. Maybe it just by the skin of our teeth and the grace of the Divine Creator that we as a human race have made it as far as we have for stupidity is far too a common an affliction in this day and age.

I was shooting for some funny anecdotes for this entry. Maybe a little haha's to make my one reader smile for just a few seconds, but I find I am out of the funny for the moment. In it's place is a sense of deep tiredness and uncertainty.

The people closest to me seem to be going through a deep whirlpool of turmoil that leaks itself onto me. I don't mind being a shoulder or an ear. I just wish I could be of more help to them in their time of need. More and more in this past week I have found people I love dealing with the problems of addiction, hospitalization, layoffs, and more.

What I ask in this early morning hour is - when will it all stop? When will there be a moment of peace on this Earth for everyone to take a deep breath and not worry about anything for a while? When will it all go away?

I've neglected things to deal with life outside of WDC. The tranquility of this place has lost some of its peace. I want this to be a sanctuary again. I want, so very much, for everything to be okay for once. That hasn't happened in a very long time. And I can't help shake of feeling of: oh joy, oh joy, its Monday!

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/649172-See-What-Happened-Was