*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648714-Belly-to-the-sushi-bar--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#648714 added May 8, 2009 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Belly to the sushi bar... ;-)
Well... the day went fine. I managed to get to Spanish Circle and Men's Group. My thighs are less sore and the nightmare in the morning passed. I even remembered to call my mother on her birthday.

I got a book out of the library on Montana wildflowers. I think I know biscuitroot and balsamroot now and need to learn so many others. By this weekend I hope to trek up Waterworks Hill. My legs won't climb up the L or the M trails at the moment.

I finished another Warriors book and started planning my busy May schedule. So many readings and signings and thesis readings and the Wildlife Film Festival. Must remember Saturday's market as well.

Visited the Dana Gallery and saw my friends' work displayed. Rory's collage is well-hung in a very good position; Hobie's is not. Need to have Hobie check out the Zootown Brew's exhibit of poetry and photographs. I think Hobie and I could collaborate on something similar.

make orange crowned chapels
of offerings,
their fresh sacrifice
mixing with vinegar,
sweet like soft apples.

Excerpt of new poem found in: "166.50 Belly to the sushi bar* I wrote it Wednesday waiting for my sushi. *Smile*

Montana: Cold. 30s.
14,714

© Copyright 2009 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648714-Belly-to-the-sushi-bar--